Tuesday 23 July 2013

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to the Business Quick Wins blog, which I will share many of the useful tips, tools and techniques that I find in my work.

This will be my journal of learning in the field of international business. I am picking up so much useful insight and advice from experts in fields such as traditional and web marketing, personal productivity, sales, corporate strategy and business growth that I need somewhere to keep a record and refer back to it.

Articulating what I learn should help me to make better sense of how to benefit from the latest research, websites and developments for SMEs through to global corporations and organisations.

I hope what I share will benefit you too!

When I find something big or complex of interest, I'll try to break it down and simplify it where possible to help you and me to establish quick wins that we can take and action within our own businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment